Vision & Mission
Our company’s vision is to work in collaboration with others to bring about positive, practical results in the field of sustainable development.
Many countries lack the resources that are necessary to fulfill their economic development needs.
Likewise, many organizations with this focus require the guidance of experts to achieve these goals.
Our vision is to make a contribution to both. We have developed the skills and resources in over 30 years working in Canada and abroad.
We stand ready to apply our expertise in the areas of post-secondary Education and project implementation in Canada, as well as Capacity Building, Technical Advisory and Private Sector Development in developing countries.
We will act effectively in designing, developing, managing and employing strategic opportunities that advance our company’s vision.
Our Services at a glance
Project Design, Implementation & Management
- Curriculum development — to align educational programs and objectives to labour market dynamics
- Course design –– to implement student-centered teaching and training
- Teaching with technology –– applied technological techniques and methods including Online course design and implementation.
- Designing and facilitating Workshops and Trainings
- Training using face to face and blended approaches
Capacity Development and Technical Advisory
- Implementation of government-funded programs and projects
- Implementation of donor-funded programs and projects
- Knowledge Transfer activities
- Needs assessments
- Gap analyses
- Management of processes and people, programs and projects
Private Sector Development
- Business environment and policy reviews and analyses
- Access to finance
- Project-financing – structuring and sourcing
- Supply chain analysis
- Organizational development
- Strategic planning
- Industry analysis
- Financial analysis and credit risk assessments
- Corporate and financial restructurings
- Negotiation of legal documentation